"To Seek out that which was Lost..."
We present this Information as a Service to our readers... Its inclusion should not be construed as the Authors' or the Relays' endorsement of our Beliefs... or as our endorsement of theirs.. the Truth will stand on it's own Merit.
STOP ALL FEDERAL
S.A.F.A.N. Internet Newsletter, No. 264, January 24, 1997
ILLINOIS REQUIRES "MARK OF
by Jan Farmer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You will have to visit the site to
see the gif of the letter.
(Site no longer available)
This note and the following picture was received from a reader of the above web site. It appears that the Illinois Department of Public Aid is requiring those who receive AFDC to accept biometric indentification. We know the technology is readibly available for biometric implants and that the time of their usuage is near. This is just a warm up to the main event which will occur during the Tribulation when Revelation 13:16-18 is fulfilled.
"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might BUY OR SELL, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."
A friend of mine showed me a letter she recieved yesterday from the Illinois Department of Public Aid, it requires all people who receive AFDC to accept biometric identification or lose their assistance. I know you might think I'm making that up so I have attached 3 gif images that I scanned which is the entire letter. I wanted to send this to you because I thought you could get this information out to any Christian groups that may still care. Thank You
A few links worth visiting after you read the article below.
(Article below for those that can not access the internet. Bill...)
I-SCAN: New Technology to Prevent Welfare Fraud
The project, known as I-SCAN, began May 20, 1996, at the Granite City and East Alton public aid offices in Madison County.
"The State of Illinois will be using advanced technology to discourage welfare fraud and abuse, helping to assure that only the truly needy receive benefits," Governor Jim Edgar said. "Retinal eye scanning - together with an electronic fingerprinting initiative we will launch soon - will put Illinois in the vanguard of using the latest in technology to combat fraud."
Public Aid Director Robert W. Wright explains: "The retinal identification system recognizes that no two persons have the same pattern of blood vessels on their retinas, the tissue lining the rear wall of the eye.
"Because each individual's retinal patterns are unique, the possibility of using false identity and documentation to obtain public assistance can be drastically reduced."
Retinal scanning will be a condition of eligibility for all Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) applicants and clients in Madison County. The project will be phased in over a six-month period and will run for three years.
Clients scheduled for face-to-face eligibility interviews during the next six months will be notified of the new requirement. Retinal scanning will take place at the end of the interview.
Other clients not scheduled for in-person interviews during the period will be sent notices requiring them to appear at the local offices during a special call-in. Clients who refuse to cooperate face sanctions to their public aid grants and removal from welfare rolls.
During the scanning, clients will look into an eyepiece and focus on a lighted target. A camera using a low-intensity light will scan the retina and take 320 readings, creating an individual pattern of blood vessels.
The information will be stored in a computer along with the client's photo and identification for later retrieval only by IDPA.
The entire process, including initial enrollment and identification, will take less than three minutes per client.
The U.S. Air Force's Strategic Air Command, FBI and CIA have used the technology safely for years. Cape Canaveral, site of all Space Shuttle launches, also relies on the equipment to control access to sensitive areas.
The electronic fingerprinting project, known as the Automated Identification and Match System (AIMS), will start soon in DuPage and Cook counties. The project features optical scanners that read fingerprints, making fingerprinting ink obsolete.
Clients will place their index fingers on an electronic scanner, which will create a map of each client's unique fingerprint ridges and swirls. The system will also store a photo along with client information for fast and easy retrieval later.
This system will link computer work stations in the project offices to IDPA's central office database and processor and will mirror the retinal scanning project in Madison County.
After testing the I-SCAN and AIMS methods of verifying eligibility for benefits during the next three years, the state will determine which is better for combating fraud.
IDPA Inspector General Robb Miller said both approaches are being tested "to determine which is more user friendly, more client friendly and which is the less expensive, more effective system for identifying individuals who are fraudulently receiving public aid."
Cases suspected of fraud will be investigated by the Office of Inspector General and appropriate action taken, including referral to the State Police for prosecution.
Equipment for the retinal eye scanning has been supplied by EyeDentify, Inc., a Baton Rouge, La., company and the only U.S. manufacturer of the equipment. The cost of the I-SCAN pilot project is $22,000. Bids for electronic fingerprinting are under evaluation.
( I could not acess, Bill...)
Works for me! But just in case I saved a copy locally.. if you have trouble accessing the above link... email me (IaHU-NaTaN email@example.com)
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the
system, but too early to shoot the bastards." --- Claire Wolfe
SAFAN %Dot Bibee (DotHB@aol.com) Ph/FAX (423) 577-7011
SAFAN Internet Newsletters are archived on David Feustel's Page
http://feustel.mixi.net 219-483-1857 E-Mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pearl Harbor Legislation
by Claire Wolfe
Let me run by you a brief list of items that are "the law" in America today.
As you read, consider what all these have in common.
- A national database of employed people
- 100 pages of new "health care crimes," for which the penalty is (among other things) seizure of assets from both doctors and patients
- Confiscation of assets from any American who establishes foreign citizenship
- The largest gun confiscation act in U.S. history -- which is also an unconstitutional ex post facto law and the first law ever to remove people's constitutional rights for committing a misdemeanor
- A law banning guns in ill-defined school zones; random roadblocks may be used for enforcement; gun-bearing residents may become federal criminals just by stepping outside their doors or getting into their vehicles
- Increased funding for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, an agency infamous for its brutality, dishonesty and ineptitude
- A law enabling the executive branch to declare various groups "terrorist" without stating any reason and without the possibility of appeal. Once a group has been so declared, its mailing and membership lists must be turned over to the government.
- A law authorizing secret trials with secret evidence for certain classes of people
- A law requiring that all states begin issuing drivers licenses carrying Social Security numbers and "security features" (such as magnetically coded fingerprints and personal records) by October 1, 2000. By October 1, 2006, "Neither the Social Security Administration or the Passport Office or any other Federal agency or any State or local government agency may accept for any evidentiary purpose a State driver's license or identification document in a form other than [one issued without a verified Social Security number and "security features"]."
- And my personal favorite -- a national database, now being constructed, that will contain every exchange and observation that takes place in your doctor's office. This includes records of your prescriptions, your hemorrhoids and your mental illness. It also includes -- by law -- any statements you make ("Doc, I'm worried my kid may be on drugs," "Doc, I've been so stressed out lately I feel about ready to go postal.") and any observations your doctor makes about your mental or physical condition, whether accurate or not, whether made with your knowledge or not. For the time being, there will be zero (count `em, zero) privacy safeguards on this data. But don't worry, your government will protect you with some undefined "privacy standards" in a few years.
All of the above items are the law of the land. Federal law. What else do they have in common?
Well, when I ask this question to audiences, I usually get the answer, "They're all unconstitutional."
My favorite answer came from an eloquent college student who blurted, "They all SUUUCK!"
But the saddest and most telling answer is: They were all the product of the 104th Congress. Every one of the horrors above was imposed upon you by the Congress of the Republican Revolution -- the Congress that pledged to "get government off your back."
Go here for the full article
|FORCED BIOMETRIC TAGGING||"Fight the Fingerprint"|
Please Pray For the ShaLOM of IeRUShaLeM! It must be preserved for the lost sheep of the Scattered Tribes.
Both Houses of The Twelve Tribes of the Scattered Sheep of the Children of IeShRaEL
Terrorism is EVIL - Counter Terrorism is Oppressive - We Support Neither!!
But Rather Encourage Love.
|This Page is Brought to you by:
The Assembly of IaHUShUA' MaShIaChaH
Because you need to know about these things
|Please feel Free to GRAZE our Sight!|
we are VIRTUALLY ReCreating this Site.
Even Yet Another